יום חמישי, 14 במרץ 2013

Education

Recently someone remarked to me [this person has been married for a number of years]: Before I was married I thought that .... but then after I got married I realized that .... and that was shocking.

Then soon after someone else remarked to me [this person is a newlywed]: Before I was married I thought that ... but now that I am married I realize that .... and it is really hard.

In general marriage LOOKS easy from the outside. What's the big deal?? A boy likes a girl. Then loves her. Same from her side to his. So what is so hard about making it work?

Well, the high divorce rate and the many married couples who struggle, prove that it's not so easy. It's not easy at all. It is actually EXTREMELY hard. Ask any married couple. If you are married - ask yourself:).

The solution: Education. A couple should be educated before marriage and after about how to deal with the infinite complications that arise from the complexity of the most profound and intense relationship in existence.  

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה